You can apply animation on not only textual content but in addition on shapes, tables, footage and different object. The visual results that are included in Power Point 2010 are exits, entrance, changes in Font Sizes and Colours. You've the choice to apply one or a number of animation on one object. Each strategies are described below.
4 forms of animation effects are available in PowerPoint 2010.
Applying Single Animation
1. Open your required Power Point Presentation, to which you want to apply animation.
2. Highlight / Choose the textual content or object you wish to animate'
3. Click on the Animation tab, from “Animation” Group, apply your desired animation.
4. To see more Animation Styles, click Red Highlighted Button
And you will see a variety of various animation listed beneath the classes mentioned above that's Entrance, Exit, Emphasis and Movement Paths. To access detailed animation choose “Extra” choices, as shown in the bottom of the picture.
Making use of Multiple Animation to a Textual content or Object
In the event you want to apply “A number of” animation that's multiple, to a single text then carry out steps listed below.
1. Click on on the animation tab
2. Beneath the “Superior Animation” Group, click on on More Animation. A listing of Animations will be opened; you can apply your desired one.